I’ll be blogging from the NWCDC this week – here’s what we’ll be looking for…
- latest and greatest new thing on the Exhibit floor. In the past (waaaay past), it has been MSAs, drug testing, PBMs, disaster recovery, security. What’s big now?
- new announcements that are actually “new” and worthy of announcement. Every year we (pseudo) media types get flooded with press releases announcing hugely exciting events/deals/breakthroughs – many of which are not a) exciting or b) news.
- best, most useful, and well-done presentation – looks like there will be several potential ones
- wildest rumor on the floor. What will it be this year?
- Aetna decides to invest in workers comp?
- Examworks and MES are actually the same company?
- Bob Wilson is a closet liberal?
And of course, we’ll be hoping the Latin Grammys are in the Mandalay Bay again this year. Gotta have some really exciting new stuff!
2 thoughts on “The Comp Conference begins…”
Unfortunately the Latin Grammys are in MGM Grand this year. We may get some overflow groupies though. I’m hoping to hang out with Pitbull, J-Lo and Shakira. Who wouldn’t want to party with the workers comp crowd!!
See you there Joe!
You first have to have a brain, and a desire not to attack people before you can become a liberal. Therefore, Bob Wilson is not a liberal, closet or otherwise. More like the Rush Limbaugh of the WC blogosphere.
BTW, his reputation has now been spread to Mexico, where I mentioned him, but not his name, and my fellow FAU alum, Maria Todd defended my position.
Lastly, I am expecting to discuss an opportunity with a company this week. They are familiar with WC and MT. I met them in Miami Beach last May at the Costa Rica MT event.
Comments are closed.